Saturday, February 26, 2011

english版~

Why nobody understands me
I'm really that hard to understand it?
I want you do not know
Want to be free
Ah I know what a good
You think things are not mine
I want to .....
It was comforting when I'm sad I ...
I think when you suddenly appeared in front of me
Why friends are so happy?
So happy
Every day to accompany his men to accompany home
Me?
Back to their lonely .....
They are so happy
I ......
Quietly sitting in a chair only a daze ~
Before, "he "..... whatever time with me ~
Now "it" Forget Forget ~
So the end of the ~
Well you really loved me?
Although you said there have been a mouth, but .....
I feel your heart is not my ......
I you like it .......
I get the sense
I really hurts the
Enough ~
Maybe I can not say anything quietly
One day I can grow up ~
Talking about it .......
I'm sorry
I can not afford ~
I was playing one of the ~
Enough pain hurt cry ~
I do not want to play with a ~
I really hurt ~
Really completely awake
I love the pain ~
But you left me a ...
I really got tired of crying ....
No dream is a good .......
What I have to say it?



0 comments: